Friday, December 27, 2013

T8P1 - Speed - still holding

First, hope everyone had a great holiday! We had a wonderful Christmas visit with my son in Indy. We visited a game shop where I picked up Zombicide for him and we played that, as well as some X-Wing, Give Me the Brain, Unexploded Cow and some old N64 games. :-) A great visit!

I've been mostly ignoring emails, and for this I do not apologize. :-) I don't go back to work till January 6, so my email may still be a bit sporadic, but since the holidays themselves are over I should be able to keep quicker turnarounds. Thanks for your patience and again, hope it was a great Christmas for you as well!

By the way, you can read about my "end of the year" on my personal blog page - http://jimmylogan.blogspot.com/2013/12/2013-is-almost-over.html

Turn 8 Phase 1

I'm going to start a new 24 hour clock, as I'm answering a question to John B.
I also need speed from Leon and Jon...


No comments:

Post a Comment